FlixBus Discounts | FlixBus Destinations | FlixBus Tickets | FlixBus FAQ
General Information about FlixBus
FlixBus is a German bus company created in 2012 following the opening of the long-distance bus market in Germany. Established in France since 2015, the bus company FlixBus is one of the most important operators in France, offering no fewer than 130 destinations connected via 60 multi-stops lines. FlixBus is also a European bus company; Being present in 20 countries of the continent.
- Traveling in France with FlixBus: FlixBus is present on all the most popular destinations, such as Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Bordeaux, Nice, Nantes, and Montpellier. The company has carried more than 3 million passengers since its inception and represents 49% of the country's long-distance bus supply. Present only on a few lines in the summer of 2015, the company has since grown exponentially, opening new franchise lines with local coaches. FlixBus also offers seasonal offers, such as the regular service of twenty ski resorts in the Alps during the winter.
- Traveling in Europe with FlixBus: This expansion in France is also valid for Europe. If the company is leading in Germany for a few years, FlixBus develops today are a network in 20 European countries. This extensive network allows the company to offer many international routes, with 1000 destinations served in 20 European countries including Germany, Croatia, Italy, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark and the Czech. With FlixBus, you can travel to Rome, Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Dubrovnik, London and much more.
FlixBus Discounts and Promotions
The FlixBus company regularly offers discounts and promotional offers to travelers, offering bus tickets at very low prices, such as the famous FlixBus at €1, at the opening of a new FlixBus line.
All FlixBus discounts are integrated into GoEuro's search results. Take advantage of all FlixBus promotions by booking your bus ticket on GoEuro!
FlixBus is a major bus company in Europe offering significant coverage in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Austria, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. FlixBus also offers routes to select destinations in northern Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Romania, Slovakia, and Poland.
Austria | Belgium | Croatia | Czech Republic | Denmark | France | Germany | Hungary
Italy | Netherlands | Poland | Romania | Spain | Sweden | United Kingdom
FlixBus in Austria
- FlixBus to Vienna: FlixBus travels to Vienna from dozens of destinations in Austria and other European countries including Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, and the Netherlands. Flixbuses travel from Vienna to numerous European destinations including Bucharest, Budapest, Bratislava, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Prague, Amsterdam, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Ljubljana, and Zagreb.
FlixBus in Belgium
- FlixBus to Brussels: Flixbus connects Brussels with destinations in France, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom. Flixbus travels from Brussels to dozens of popular European destinations including Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Copenhagen and London.
FlixBus in Croatia
- FlixBus to Zagreb: FlixBus offers routes from Zagreb to numerous cities in Croatia as well as multiple international destinations in Germany, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Switzerland. FlixBus travels from Zagreb to numerous European destinations including Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Munich and Milan.
FlixBus in the Czech Republic
- FlixBus to Prague: FlixBus travels to Prague from multiple countries in Europe including France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Croatia, and the Netherlands. FlixBus operates buses to dozens of European cities including London, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Zagreb.
FlixBus in Denmark
- FlixBus to Paris: Paris is the French city which benefits from the largest number of lines with FlixBus. FlixBus travels from Paris to over 150 destinations throughout France and Europe. FlixBus buses from Paris travel to popular destinations such as Lyon, Lille, Rouen, Toulouse and Strasbourg in France and Brussels, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam internationally.
- FlixBus to Strasbourg: FlixBus travels from Strasbourg to nearly almost 65 destinations. On the French side, the capital of Alsace is linked to the cities of the North, East, and South-East of the country (including Paris, Marseille, Nice, Lille, Lyon). Due to its geographical position and the density of the FlixBus network on the other side of the Rhine, the company offers direct buses to many destinations in southern and western Germany including Munich and Cologne. It is also possible to travel from Strasbourg to Milan, Amsterdam, and Zurich with FlixBus.
- FlixBus to Toulouse: FlixBus travels to more than 40 European destinations from Toulouse. Many destinations are offered in the south of France, on the Mediterranean coast (Montpellier,Marseille, Nice) and on the Atlantic coast (Bayonne, Bordeaux). FlixBus also travels from Toulouse to cities in northern Spain including Barcelona, Girona and San Sebastian.
- FlixBus to Berlin: Flixbus travels from Berlin to numerous European destinations including Stockholm, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Zagreb, Milan, Zurich, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Munich and Hamburg.
- FlixBuses to Munich:
Barcelona, Paris, Nice, Marseille, Lyon, Rome, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Bratislava, Ljubljana, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Hamburg.
FlixBus in Hungary
FlixBus in Italy
- FlixBus to Florence: Vienna, Munich, Milan, Rome, Naples.
- FlixBus to Milan: Barcelona, Marseille, Lyon, Paris, Ljubljana, Zagreb,
Vienna, Prague, Zurich, Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Rome, Florence,
- FlixBus to Rome: Vienna, Munich, Venice, Milan, Florence, Naples.
- FlixBus to Venice: Paris, Stuttgart, Munich, Vienna, Ljubljana, Rome, Milan, Florence, Naples.
FlixBus in the Netherlands
- FlixBus to Amsterdam: London, Paris, Milan, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Zurich, Munich, Brussels.
- FlixBus to Rotterdam:
Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Cologne, Antwerp, and
FlixBus in Poland
FlixBus in Spain
FlixBus in Sweden
FlixBus Bookings and Ticket Types
With GoEuro, it is very easy to book a FlixBus ticket: you just need to fill in the details of your trip in our search bar (dates of travel, departure and arrival cities, numbers of passengers), Then select the FlixBus bus that suits you best. You will then be redirected to the FlixBus website to book your ticket and proceed to the payment.
FlixBus offers only one type of tickets for bus trips. The price is subject to change according to the reservation date and the promotions in progress. The reductions are planned for children and people with reduced mobility and special offers for groups of 3 or more on request.