Best PriceReal time comparison
Easy BookingDirect access to over 600 train, bus and flight partners
Customer SatisfactionMore than 20 million users from over 120 countries
Create your travel itinerary with GoEuro
Travel with FlixBus
Founded in 2012, FlixBus is a German bus company which was created following the opening of the long-distance bus market in Germany. FlixBus has since expanded to 20 countries in Europe. FlixBus expanded into France, in 2015, and has since become one of the most important bus companies in France offering service to over 130 destinations in France on 60 multi-stop routes. The extensive transport network allows for FlixBus to offer hundreds of international bus routes in Europe. Today FlixBus reaches over 1000 destinations in 20 different countries including France, Germany, Croatia, Italy, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark, and the Czech Republic.
FlixBus Discounts and Promotions
FlixBus is a major bus company in Europe offering significant coverage in France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Austria, The Netherlands, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. FlixBus also offers routes to select destinations in northern Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Romania, Slovakia, and Poland.
FlixBus in Austria
- FlixBus to Vienna: FlixBus travels to Vienna from dozens of destinations in Austria and other European countries including Germany, Italy, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, and the Netherlands. Flixbuses travel from Vienna to numerous European destinations including Bucharest, Budapest, Bratislava, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Prague, Amsterdam, Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, Ljubljana, and Zagreb.
FlixBus in Belgium
- FlixBus to Brussels: Flixbus connects Brussels with destinations in France, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, and the United Kingdom. Flixbus travels from Brussels to dozens of popular European destinations including Paris, Lyon, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Copenhagen and London.
FlixBus in Croatia
- FlixBus to Zagreb: FlixBus offers routes from Zagreb to numerous cities in Croatia as well as multiple international destinations in Germany, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Switzerland. FlixBus travels from Zagreb to numerous European destinations including Budapest, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Munich and Milan.
FlixBus in the Czech Republic
- FlixBus to Prague: FlixBus travels to Prague from multiple countries in Europe including France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, Austria, Croatia, and the Netherlands. FlixBus operates buses to dozens of European cities including London, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich, Berlin, Munich, Milan, Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna and Zagreb.
FlixBus in Denmark
- FlixBus to Copenhagen: FlixBus travels to a few cities in Denmark as well as multiple international destinations in Sweden, Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands. FlixBus offers trips to Stockholm in Sweden, Brussels in Belgium, Berlin, Hamburg and Cologne in northern Germany, and Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
FlixBus in France
- FlixBus to Paris: Paris is the French city which benefits from the largest number of lines with FlixBus. FlixBus travels from Paris to over 150 destinations throughout France and Europe. FlixBus buses from Paris travel to popular destinations such as Lyon, Rouen, Toulouse and Strasbourg in France and Brussels, London, Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam internationally.
- FlixBus to Strasbourg: FlixBus travels from Strasbourg to nearly almost 65 destinations. On the French side, the capital of Alsace is linked to the cities of the North, East, and South-East of the country (including Paris, Marseille, Lille, Lyon). Due to its geographical position and the density of the FlixBus network on the other side of the Rhine, the company offers direct buses to many destinations in southern and western Germany including Munich and Cologne. It is also possible to travel from Strasbourg to Milan, Amsterdam, and Zurich with FlixBus.
- FlixBus to Toulouse: FlixBus travels to more than 40 European destinations from Toulouse. Many destinations are offered in the south of France, on the Mediterranean coast (Marseille and Nice) and on the Atlantic coast (Bayonne, Bordeaux). FlixBus also travels from Toulouse to cities in northern Spain including Barcelona, Girona and San Sebastian.
FlixBus in Germany
- FlixBus to Berlin: Berlin is a major hub for FlixBus in Germany, as well as offering routes from Berlin to numerous cities in Poland, Denmark, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Austria, and the Netherlands. Flixbus travels from Berlin to numerous popular European destinations including Stockholm, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Zagreb, Milan, Zurich, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Munich and Hamburg.
- FlixBuses to Munich: Munich is a major FlixBus hub in Germany, while also offering routes to dozens of cities in Croatia, Belgium, France, Austria, and the Netherlands. FlixBuses travel from Munich to over a hundred European destinations including Barcelona, Paris, Nice, Marseille, Lyon, Rome, Florence, Bologna, Venice, Milan, Zurich, Brussels, Amsterdam, Prague, Budapest, Bratislava, Ljubljana, Vienna, Salzburg and Hamburg.
FlixBus in Hungary
- FlixBus to Budapest: FlixBus connects Budapest with 16 other international European destinations in France, Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Croatia, and the Czech Republic. The cities that FlixBus travels to from Budapest include Zagreb, Bratislava, Prague, Berlin, Munich, Vienna and Paris.
FlixBus in Italy
- FlixBus to Florence: FlixBus travels from Florence to dozens of cities in Italy as well as select major destinations in Austria, Croatia, and southern Germany. The cities that FlixBus travels to from Florence include Vienna, Munich, Milan, Rome, and Naples.
- FlixBus to Milan: Milan is a major FlixBus transportation hub in Europe. FlixBuses travel from Milan to dozens of cities in Italy and Germany and select destinations in France, Spain, Croatia, Slovenia, and the Netherlands. FlixBus travels to Barcelona, Marseille, Lyon, Paris, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Vienna, Prague, Zurich, Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, Rome, Florence, Bologna and Naples from Milan.
- FlixBus to Rome: Rome is a major FlixBus hub in Italy. FlixBuses travel from Rome to dozens of cities in Italy as well as select destinations in Germany, Austria, and Croatia. Major cities that FlixBus travels to from Rome include Vienna, Munich, Venice, Milan, Florence, and Naples.
- FlixBus to Venice: FlixBus has become a major bus provider in Italy. FlixBuses travel from Venice to dozens of destinations in Italy as well as major cities in Croatia, Austria, Slovakia, France, and western Germany. FlixBus offers routes from Venice to cities in Europe including Paris, Stuttgart, Munich, Vienna, Ljubljana, Rome, Milan, Florence, and Naples.
FlixBus in the Netherlands
- FlixBus to Amsterdam: Amsterdam is a major FlixBus hub, offering connections from the capital of the Netherlands to dozens of cities in Belgium and Germany. FlixBus travels from Amsterdam to many popular European destinations including Brussels, London, Paris, Milan, Copenhagen, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Zurich.
- FlixBus to Rotterdam: FlixBus travels from Rotterdam to 31 cities in 6 European countries. FlixBus travels from Rotterdam to multiple destinations in Belgium, Germany, Denmark, and the Netherlands. Major cities that FlixBus travels to from Rotterdam include Paris, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart, Cologne, Antwerp, and Copenhagen.
FlixBus in Poland
- FlixBus to Warsaw: FlixBus only offers service to large cities in Poland like Warsaw, Wroclaw, Krakow, Poznan, and Gdansk. FlixBus travels from Warsaw to 10 cities in Poland, Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic including Berlin, Nuremberg, Vienna, and Prague.
- FlixBus to Krakow: FlixBus offers service from Krakow to 19 cities in Europe. FlixBuses from Krakow don't travel to any other cities in Poland, but do travel to multiple cities in Germany, Austria, Ukraine, and the Czech Republic including Vienna, Berlin, Stuttgart, and Prague.
FlixBus in Spain
- FlixBus to Barcelona: FlixBus is not a major bus company in Spain; however, it does travel to and from several cities in northern Spain near the French border including Barcelona, Girona, Bilbao, and San Sebastian. FlixBus travels from Barcelona to 24 cities in France, Germany, and northern Italy including Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Nice, Lyon, Milan, and Munich.
FlixBus in Sweden
- FlixBus to Stockholm: FlixBus travels from Stockholm to 13 cities in Sweden, Denmark, and Germany. Popular cities that FlixBus travels to from Stockholm include Copenhagen, Berlin, and Hamburg.
FlixBus in the United Kingdom
- FlixBuses to London: London is the only city that FlixBus travels to in the UK. FlixBus travels from London to 21 European cities in France, Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands. FlixBus travels to include Paris, Lille, Frankfurt, Prague, Cologne, Amsterdam, Rotterdam to Brussels.
FlixBus Bookings and Ticket Types
With GoEuro, it is very easy to book a FlixBus ticket: you just need to fill in the details of your trip in our search bar (dates of travel, departure and arrival cities, numbers of passengers), Then select the FlixBus bus that suits you best. You will then be redirected to the FlixBus website to book your ticket and proceed to the payment.
FlixBus offers only one type of tickets for bus trips. The price is subject to change according to the reservation date and the promotions in progress. The reductions are planned for children and people with reduced mobility and special offers for groups of 3 or more on request.